About Me



Currently I am working for KBR based in Canada. My home town is Toronto. Traveling for consultancy and business purpose.

I seek a challenging career with your company to lead me towards management in web development environment that will continually challenge my problem solving and analytical skills across a broad spectrum of technologies. To involve my passion, skills and experience in creative, user interface, web design and development, and usability projects.

My experience in consulting and development solution in the international market helps me offer your organization an asset that will help develop standards and process models for current/future requirement of the company. Support ITIL processes for managing incidents, problems, changes, releases and service levels. Align IT operations and your business with service level management, service provisioning and service catalog. Establish a common solution for global support.

I have more than 10 years' experience in Web/Software development, 3rd party customizing solutions (Sales force, DNN, Joomla, OS Commerce, Share point etc.). Other abilities of management, I have been a playing a vital role in different companies where I was acting Project manager in different ongoing projects for commercial and social communities, in my last job I had pleasure of organizing international Conferences where I use to develop each conference web site , handle billing and other IT services Additionally I am a dynamic, fast, versatile , multilingual computer programmer, and I specialize in taking complicated tasks and try to find the most appropriate solution. I've never missed a deadline (in a recent performance review, my manager called me "diligent, Reliable and flexible") and pride myself on being able to juggle many different projects. I have been known to help out my fellow programmers, thus I love to work as a team as well as individual!